A rough teaspoon to a tablespoon to be added to your morning smoothie or hot tea of your choice. It will supply you energy and nutrients and is a great dietary supplemental aid. Some even apply Seamoss to their skin, as the skin also absorbs nutrients being the largest organ.
Seamoss is a powerhouse in organic minerals and micronutrients. It fires up the immune system when consumed to be able to help aid in the cleansing of the body.
Benefits of Sea Moss
– Plant Based Collagen
– Sea Moss contains 92 out of the body’s 102 minerals – Restoring mineral balance in the body
– Removes Mucus from the Body
– Joint & Bone Health
– High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin-K
– Great for Sexual Health – a Natural Aphrodisiac – Rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate
– Good for the Blood/Anemia- High in Iron
– Good for Thyroid Health – Balancing Hormones
– Helps with Skin conditions – High in Sulphur, great for face masks
– Good for Digestion bowel regulation
– Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
– Mood/Mental Health Booster – Potassium content helps maintain healthy mental & emotional health
– Weight Loss
Also Known As – Fucus vesiculosus, Kelp, Ascophyllum nodosum, Black Tang, Bladder Fucus, Bladder Wrack, Blasentang, Cutweed, Fucus, Kelpware, Kelp-Ware, Knotted Wrack, Marine Oak, Meereiche, Quercus Marina, Rockweed, Rockwrack, Schweintang, Seawrack, Tang, Varech.
Overview – Several varieties of the seaweed have been therapeutically used. In the 18th century, iodine was isolated by distilling the long ribbons, or thalli, and kelp was the main source of iodine for more than 50 years. The herb was used extensively to treat goiter, a swelling of the thyroid related to lack of iodine. In the 1860s it was claimed that kelp, as a thyroid stimulant, could counter obesity by increasing the metabolic rate. Since then, it has been featured in numerous slimming remedies.
Bladderwrack is a great source of potassium, iron, calcium and zinc (it also contains vitamins A, B complex, C and E)
high levels of mucilage, beta-carotene, iodine, potassium, zeaxanthin, and other organic compounds give this herb so much power!
Parts Used – Entire plant
Specific: Seaweeds contain naturally high levels of iodine. This product is harvested from the sea. Consumption of this product may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction in persons with allergies to fish of shellfish.
Disclaimer – The information presented herein by Brotha’s Botanicals is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.