Elderberry Seamoss Gel
$17.99 – $44.99
A rough teaspoon to a tablespoon to be added to your morning smoothie or hot tea of your choice. It will supply you energy and nutrients and is a great dietary supplemental aid. Some even apply Seamoss to their skin, as the skin also absorbs nutrients being the largest organ.
Seamoss is a powerhouse in organic minerals and micronutrients. It fires up the immune system when consumed to be able to help aid in the cleansing of the body.
Benefits of Sea Moss
– Plant Based Collagen
– Sea Moss contains 92 out of the body’s 102 minerals – Restoring mineral balance in the body
– Removes Mucus from the Body
– Joint & Bone Health
– High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin-K
– Great for Sexual Health – a Natural Aphrodisiac – Rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate
– Good for the Blood/Anemia- High in Iron
– Good for Thyroid Health – Balancing Hormones
– Helps with Skin conditions – High in Sulphur, great for face masks
– Good for Digestion bowel regulation
– Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
– Mood/Mental Health Booster – Potassium content helps maintain healthy mental & emotional health
– Weight Loss
Elderberry is the dark purple berry from the European elder tree. The berries are used to make medicine. Do not confuse elderberry with American Elder, Elderflower, or Dwarf Elder.
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Seamoss, Natural Spring water(Alkaline), raw honey, organic elderberries, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, and organic cloves, Star Anise, Cayenne pepper.
Disclaimer – The information presented herein by Brotha’s Botanicals is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.